Ecoman® Whitefly Lure & Yellow Sticky Trap
Ecoman Whitefly lure is a unique pheromone lure that attracts whitefly adults into a yellow sticky trap.
It helps to monitor the levels of Tobacco Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci Gennadius) and Greenhouse Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum Westwood), in order to effectively and accurately determine the spraying application time and perform other control actions. With mass trapping, our product can also bring down whitefly population between sprays.
Whiteflies typically are present in a crop much before they are detected. Therefore, they can grow rapidly without being noticed. The use of ECOMAN® Whitefly Trap facilitates early detection of whiteflies. This product can attract thrips 2-3 times higher as compared to Yellow Sticky Trap alone, therefore ensuring more effective trapping.
Each pack contains 20 Yellow Sticky Traps (Size: 25×20cm) and 20 Lures
Tobacco Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci Gennadius)
Greenhouse Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum Westwood)
· Insert the lure in the hole at the centre of the Yellow sticky trap
· Hang the trap close to the crop plant at a height not exceeding 10 cm from the plant
· Use 25-50 traps per ha for monitoring and 300-450 traps per ha for control through mass trapping
· Replace the lures every 4-5 weeks
· Replace the sticky trap as and when necessary
· Always use gloves while handling the lure for best results
Whitefly Trap used in greenhouse