Ecoman® Thrip Lure & Blue Sticky Trap
Ecoman® Thrip lure is a unique pheromone lure that attracts thrip adults into a blue sticky trap.
It helps in monitoring thrip population density for West flower thrip (Frankliniella occidentalis Pergande), Onion thrips (Thrips tabaci Lindeman) and Flower thrip (Frankliniella intonsa Trybom). The monitoring results help in making timely and accurate control decisions.
With mass trapping, these traps can keep the thrip population under control, even before the spraying application.
Thrips typically are present in a crop much before they are detected. Therefore, they can grow rapidly without being noticed. The use of ECOMAN® Thrip Trap facilitates early detection of thrips. This product can attract thrips 2-3 times higher as compared to Blue Sticky Trap alone, therefore ensuring more effective trapping.
Each pack contains 20 Blue Sticky Traps (Size: 25×20cm) and 20 Lures
West Flower Thrip (Frankliniella occidentalis Pergande)
Onion Thrips (Thrips tabaci Lindeman)
Flower Thrip (Frankliniella intonsa Trybom)
· Insert the lure in the hole at the centre of the blue sticky trap
· Hang the trap close to the crop plant at a height not exceeding 10 cm from the plant
· Use 25-50 traps per ha for monitoring and 300-450 traps per ha for control through mass trapping
· Replace the lures every 4-5 weeks
· Replace the sticky trap as and when necessary
· Always use gloves while handling the lure for best results
Thrip Control Results-ECOMAN® Thrip Trap (left) vs. Traditional Blue Sticky Trap (right)